Forres is such a great place to Shop Local this Christmas, and the shops and businesses have gone to town making their windows look festive and inviting. It’s a wonderful sight, and the dazzling tree and lights are brightening up the high street as well.
And just so you don’t miss any of the wonderful windows, we’ve set up a trail that could win you some prizes. All you have to do is tell us at which shops our pictures were taken.
Some are easier than others, some have little clues, and we reckon you won’t get them all without taking a walk down the high street. Bring your kids or grandchildren, and see what Forres High Street has in store this Christmas.
Spread the word
And we encourage you to take pictures of your own, use the hashtag #ForresLovesLocal and #ForresLovesXmas and share them with your friends. And tag local businesses in your post, they deserve an extra boost.
There’s a button at the bottom which let you save the form and come back to it, or you can take your phone from shop to shop and fill in the answers as you go, there’s a link to the competition on our home page if you need it.
Remember that shops may make changes to their displays, so look closely at all the elements of the picture.
Closing date is midnight 20 December. Winners will be notified on Monday 21 December. Good luck.
- Footstool from TD Logie, worth £39
- £30 voucher from Macbeths Butchers
- £25 voucher for Mosset Tavern
- Soy candle from Finishing Touches, worth £20
- Biscuit hamper from Macleans Bakery, worth £20
- Selection of mystery items from Babalu
- Children’s night light from Babalu
- A visit to Mundole Farm to feed the animals
- Children’s book from Finishing Touches
- £10 gift voucher from Pearls Pet Care (toys, treats, beds, collars and leads)
- Three-pack of whisky cakes from Ashers Bakery
- A large tin of sweets
- Editor’s decision is final.
- No purchase necessary
- Closing date: 5pm on 23 December 2020
- No cash alternative