We can look into complaints about items we have published which are in our control. We adhere to the Standards Code adopted by IMPRESS and can only deal with complaints which relate to an alleged breach of the standards set out in this Code. http://www.impress.press/standards/.
We can only deal with your complaint if you are:
- personally and directly affected by an alleged breach of the Code
- a representative group affected by an alleged breach of the Code, where there is public interest in your complaint
- a third party seeking to ensure accuracy of published information
We are also regulated by IMPRESS, but initial complaints must be made to us, Moray Media CIC in writing at the following address:
- By email: [email protected]
- By Post: Forres Local, Moray Media CIC, 20 Tolbooth Street, Forres IV36 1PH
We will acknowledge your complaint by e-mail or in writing within seven calendar days and will normally respond to your compliant with a final decision letter within 21 calendar days. If we uphold your complaint, we will tell you the remedial actions we have taken.
If you are not satisfied with the final response to your complaint, or if you do not hear from us within 21 calendar days of submitting your complaint, then you can refer your complaint to our Independent regulator IMPRESS at the following address:
IMPRESS, 16–18 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6AG