Nature walks for wellbeing – Forres and Elgin
12 May at 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Join Nature 4 Health every Wednesday in Moray from 1:30pm to 3pm to stroll and connect with nature and others on lovely local green spaces.
- 12 May – Grant Park, Forres
- 19 May – Quarrrel Wood, Elgin
- 26 May – Muiry Wods, Forres
- 2 June – Morristons
- 9 June – Sanquhar Loch, Forres
- 16 June – The Wards, Elgin
- 23 June – Grant Park, Forres
- 30 June – Quarrel Wood, Elgin
Currently there is no need to book but do contact us with any queries and check N4H meeting places map for locatio details
Social distancing guidance will be followed although there is no necessity to wear a mask.
The walks are free of charge.
Hot drinks available during activities but bring a snack if you wish.
- Moray IV36 United Kingdom + Google Map